P10 Hoodledge Reinforcement Bars (Rennen / Sport Zubehoer)

Es gibt 11 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.466 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von schwen2.

• Well I'm going to present a small project that a friend of mine who lives in my town,also a P10 crazy like me, is starting.

He wants to design and manufacture P10 reinforcement bars, not the usual ones like cusco, carbing and others do. He wants to design parts that no one else offers.

He has finished a prototype of hoodledge reinforcement bars and they really do the work, he wants to produce them and sell up on request.

We are now desingning a central subchassy bars, with anti torsion and anti flexion purposes...hope he can get started this project soon and help all the P10 community.

• Hi,

We are planning a subchassy bar, anti torsion and anti flexion purposes.

At least in the beggining, plans are produce new bars and not strut bars that you can purchase to other manufacturers like cusco or carbing.

• Hi,

Plans on the central subchassy are now stopped due to several difficulties found but we are trying to start a hoodledge reinforcement bars group buy, depending on the amount of people who want this bars. This bars were the only prototypes finished.

He has been testing the bars on his P10, car equipped with quaife LSD, coilovers, strut tower bars, lightweight alloys, silvia brakes etc etc and they really do the work reducing understeer, the body feels more strenght and the front axle precision is improved.

• I think this will be the perfect colour scheme for my car, white near the hinges and cusco blue the rest.

I ve used a blue primer that is giving me troubles when I spray the cusco blue over it so I ve stopped the paintworks a couple of weeks to let it dry completely.

Maybe you can spy the cusco blue vs. the blue cheapo primer on the outside. The chemicals of this primer seems to be fighting against the Motip ones in the cusco blue.

Hope have them finished during the next month.