P10 eGT 4x4

Es gibt 8 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.462 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von schwen2.

• Looking for a P10 eGT 4x4 in good conditions. Sunroof is a must, better if it has leather seats and highport intake.

Will arrange international transport door to door.

I understand that near 30 years after production, living in Switzerland and Germany it will have some rust, but cannot buy a gruyere cheese.

LMK, thanks.

• Gruyere cheese usually has no holes :) You probably mean "Ementaler", which is very rusty... has a lot of holes! :)

You missed an old B13? GA16DS 4x4 just last year.

• haha, cheeses... Here in Spain, when you want to say that something has a lot of holes, you say « this has more holes than a gruyére cheese»

As far as I know all the forum members that have a and p10, bought it via Switzerland. Sometimes I've read that it was sold in Italy too, now you say Austria... For example here in my country, we have the 4x4 section in the P10 user's book, but they were never sold.

• Yes, as far as I know, there are two members, even vip, in Dresden with a red eGT from Switzerland.

I use to speak one of them, but he is so shy and silent, likes to think and meditate extensively the questions that are asked and he takes several weeks before answering the simplest question... I think he must be monk...

He sent me few pics of one unit theoretically for sale 6 weeks ago, and after that, moving on to a state of nirvana that has prevented him from answering any pm about the pics...

;) FAO Manne

• if you can find me a rhd one, i'd swap my lhd one. It is a eGT with Subroof, AC, no leather.