P10 Headlamp Aiming: Help to fit this option.

Es gibt 10 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.245 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von schwen2.

• I've bought a brand new set of P10 headlamps with aiming/level compensation. As far as I know it was an option fitted in only a few central European markets as the German one. It wasn't available in Spain, UK or Japan, for example.

At least my car is pre-wired in the engine bay, and has the plugs for the electric motors, I've already fit them.

Because of this, I thought my car was pre-wired also in the interior, but it isn't. I've been checking the fast and the aiming switch plug is part of the right ( front passenger and rear right passenger) windows switch.

Probably the main wiring of the car, which goes to the right windows switch is different too.

Can someone please help me to fit this properly? Any info, pictures of your car, info of someone breaking/schlachtfest a German P10 will be a dream.

Thanks in advance.

• Hello schwen2,

for the headlamp aiming in the interior, you need to have an wire-cable under the middle console.

They can be diffrent. In germany we have it. Now my Question is, how looks your cable-wire in the center of your car?

See in this screenshot, letter K. This is the switch for the aiming of the headlamp. This switch you need to adjust the aiming of the headlamps.

So i hope it helps you.

Here is the partnumber : 2519070J00

• Well things seems to go ahead little by little.

I've been doing some more research to find that the right window switch (f&r) is different for the German market because the aiming switch is plugged to it to take the electrics. I've already ordered one of these window switches.

The inner wiring seems to be exactly the same, fingers crossed.

Now one last favour, I need to know about the aiming switch lights. Doest it have night lighting? Does it show with light in which possition 0/1/2/3 is the dial?

Thanks

• Pretty sure if you dismount the switch and take a look, it is plugged to the right windows switch.

So it has a general white light in night driving and another 4 green? bulbs with only light in 0/1/2/3?

Need to know everything about it to be sure I fit it like it should be. Pictures please?

Thanks so much for your help, really appreciate it.

• Finally good news!!!!!!

Once the new switch arrived, went to the garage to test it.

The motors are working!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaawww!!!!

About the interior switch lights, in my car now only lights 0/1/2/3 in green depending the selected height. No general lightning working to indicate the switch function.

Hope everything is OK, in yours too?

Thanks