Bilder von eine Nissan Idiot

Es gibt 25 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 5.236 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von B12-power.

• Zitat

Original von Ra_le
    eintragung ist mir egal!!! und jetzt bitte keine moral prädigt...

Das sehe ich ähnlich! Würde das genau so machen, aber mit nem 1,6er is da die Basis nicht gegeben!

"Sprache ist die Tat der theoretischen Intelligenz [...], denn sie ist die äußerliche Äußerung derselben." (Hegel)

• würd ich nicht sagen was beim sr20 geht geht auch beim GA16de, hast dir mal überlegt auf GTI um zubauen???

ich kenn den marcu ich hab scho paar mal mit ihm ge tel.

hab den gleichen krümmer wie er und auch ein Apexi S-afc-2

• Zitat

Original von neuthie
    Tobi

Gibt ja auch nen ga16vet! wie wärs damit?? ;)

Mal gucken! Wenn meine Maschine platt is evtl.! :D

"Sprache ist die Tat der theoretischen Intelligenz [...], denn sie ist die äußerliche Äußerung derselben." (Hegel)

• Zitat

Gibt ja auch nen ga16vet! wie wärs damit??

Woher nehmen - Japan ist weit ;)

I think its the best if we all continue in english. this mix of german and english is very hard to read and not very helpful thus ;)

B12-power: What further changes did you plan ? What about the valves, using natriumfilled ones is imho the best choice for such selfdesigned turbosystems. Did you plan to use a thicker cylinder head sealing ? Did you plan to replace the pistons against forged ones ?

• SIR,

-What further changes did you plan ?

The standard clutch can not handle the power.
    And i'm searching for another differential, because I've much to much wheelspin when I'm accelerating and cornering. I'm thinking of an LSD of the Nismo-diff.

-What about the valves, using natriumfilled ones is imho (In My Humble Opinion - meiner bescheidenen Meinung nach) the best choice for such selfdesigned turbosystems.

-I know that sodium-filled valves are better for turbo-ed engines, but why should I use them. The SR20DE-engine is very strong, so why spend a lot of money on the valves when it isn't nescessary?

-Did you plan to use a thicker cylinder head sealing ?

The SR20DE-engine is very strong, so why spend a lot of money on something when it isn't nescessary?

-Did you plan to replace the pistons against forged ones ?

The SR20DE-engine is very strong, so why spend a lot of money on something when it isn't nescessary?

I still don't know what amount of power I've but I think it will be between 220 and 230 horsepower. In the USA there are many guys who have turbocharged there SR20DE-engine. And there experience is that the SR20DE is strong enough to drive with 220hp. So you don't have to change the valves, pistons, etc etc etc.

I can get a set of pistons of the GTI-R for free, so I'm know thinking to put them into my SR20DE. Because with these pistons the compression-ratio will be lower so I can drive with more boost...
    But that's a lot of work and I think I've enough power at the moment.

Yes, I would love to have forged pistons, sodium-filled valves, metal-cilinderhead gasket, bigger turbo, oil-cooled pistons, sequential gearbox, racing-clutch, etc etc . But you know, the money isn't growing on my back ;)

Greetings,
    Kevin

1987-er Sunny Coupé B12 mit SR20DE + turbolader S13 + Skyline R34 GT-R ladedrukluftkuhler + 61mm auspuff