Brake calipers

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 800 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von noname.

• Hi!

I want to buy a set of front brake calipers, suitable for the Nissan 200SX / Silvia S14.

Who can help me out??

• But what calipers are identical to the S14 caliper? Because for the Z32 you have to kinds (26mm and 30mm).

And I know that the S14 caliper will work bolt-on with Primera GT 280mm discs (277mm actually) so if I know what calipers are exactly the same I have more search options.

• Z32 Calipers will both fit Plug and Play as well (the Mount-Points are exactly the same, you may need different bolts / Screws, but they should come with the calipers).

What you probably need (not shure since i don't own an S14) are new brake lines (the last 40cm).

You should realy try one of the 200sx forums ;)

I still don't know what you realy want?

Are you driving an S14 and need new brake calipers or do you want to upgrade the Brakes on some different Nissan?

If you need information about the size of the rotors (which rotors fit which Calipers) you should step by in a more dedicatet forum (as said above)...

EDIT: i think i got it, you'd like to upgrade the Primeras Brakes right?
    In that case consider a Z32 (or S14) Brake Master Cylinder (fits plug&Play), this will reduce the pedal way (which most likely gets longer, way longer, with the bigger brakes...)