T12 illuminated lock on a P10

Es gibt 1 Antwort in diesem Thema, welches 594 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von schwen2.

• Well last week I took the car to the shop to replace the driver side window. It had two small scratches since 2005 more or less. Me and my parents always went to the wood on sundays and one day some dirt caused two mini scratches when my father opened the window.

Really were small but all the life have been killing me. The insurance covered me a genuine glass so that was an excellent new. They required a broken window, not scratched one but...break it on the car was not an option. So chose to dismount it and went to the shop. The manager was very angry with me because he needed a broken one...nah,finally he understood the situation and fitted the window.

Well, with the door panel off, I had to fix the bluebird funked led. After fitment, it only lasted 3 days don't know why. Replaced it for a micro bulb, not a led. I think it lights at least double than the oem led (led from the eightees).

Fingers crossed it lasts