Hier ist mein Maxima

Es gibt 33 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 4.913 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von finnismo.

• @Tim: You've forgotten my place in suomi.

In 1999 i've travelled with my finnish girl-friend to Jyväskylää (schreibt man das echt so???...boh...schon 5 Jahre her.. )

It was a very interesting town. We've lived in a little house. The house from her uncle Mikka. She teached me a little of the finnish language, but i can't remember.

We've listen to some great finnish music. I've bought me a great CD.

@finnismo:

Do you know songs from this CD?

The name is: Kultainen 60-luku

My favorites are:

Jouko ja Kosti - Muisto vain jää
    Johnny - Ei se kesää tee (A really great song!)
    Simo Salminen - Alle Lujaa
    Irvin Goodman - Ei tippa tappa (FANTASTIC!)
    and not to forget:

SPEDE PARSANEN - Pronomini Rock! (I'll think, Spede is dead, isnt he?)

OK. That's five jears ago. The girl lives now in Jyväskylää, and it ist past.. But i'll still love suomi!

(And maybe...on some evenigns like this...i'll miss Finland. I'll miss Nicki Jääsalmi!)

Have a good time in/at the german Nissanboard!

Go on!

B11-Gott

p.s. The only thing, that i can say in finish: Minä rakastan sinua. :D

• Hallo Tim and thank you! Yes I have been to Germany! Few times, maybe 4-5 times! Last time we drove trough Germany to Switzerland where my sister used to live. My dad knows a lot of people in Germany too. I like Germany a lot :Bier:
    I am from South West Finland, little place near Turku :D
    There is not a maxima club in finland.

Ghostinmachine, thanks! I have lowering springs at the moment, Eibach Pro-Kit which lowers the car by 30mm, I will buy Intrax springs, they are 40mm.

B11-Gott
    Yes Jyväskylä is a nice town. And yes I know some of those songs hahaha. And Spede is dead :( Thank you I will have fun here :Bier:

• Very clean ride you have there.
    It's really nice to see some rides from different countries but I think your taste matches the one of many users here.

• Zitat

Original von [NSM]Steffen
    Very clean ride you have there.
    It's really nice to see some rides from different countries but I think your taste matches the one of many users here.

Thanks 8) Well maybe the styles change if we look into Japanese or north american scene hehehe ;)

• Perhaps not the styles change, but the possibilities to have style. :D

If it was that easy for my to buy crazy parts for my A32 like it is
    for a japanese or an us-driver, I also would custom my car more
    than I did it now. For shure!

By the way,
    can you ask your Nissan-dealer for the part number of
    that cooool little front spoiler?

• Yep I can ask them. But I tell you, ORIGINAL parts are NOT cheap! Its a little spoiler but no way you cant get them cheap. :(

Why not make your own front spoiler or take from another car and fit it to Maxima? :) I would do that now, thinking how much I paid for a little plastic piece. There must be thousands of shops which can modify spoilers in germany :]

• Zitat

Original von Ghostinmachine
    right

but to modify something isnt cheaper then to buy it original

I think it would be possible to get a real cool spoiler for maxima for like 400euro (atleast in finland) and that is chep in my opinion

• The problem here in Germany is, if something isn`t specially made
    for that type of car, you are not allowed to put it on your car.
    So I can`t take any spoiler I want.
    But when it`s made for the QX it`ll be ok.

• echt schöner maxima...

aber wie bekommt man so einen schönen rasen hin? ist ja ein super grün sieht sehr gepflegt aus!

• hello finnismo !

can you tell more exact, please, how to work on the turnsignals?

You wrote, you put it in the oven, but how much degrees of Celsius and how long?

Is the original glue useable later on again, or do i need new glue? If so, what glue?

best regards,
    TIM

• Do a search in the forum about the turn sginals - there's other ways to get the orange cups out as well. Try the Almera forum "blinker umbau" or something like "orange kappen"... the thing is to get them out - so you can either take the front glass of the turn signal off, or for example break the orange cups inside the turn signals (you won't need them ever again) and get the pieces of the cup out, through the hole where you can exchange the turn light.
    Ontopic:
    Very nice car you have there finnismo, keep it up :)

• maximav6

Seit wann kann man denn nicht Teile von anderen Fahrzeugen an sein eigenes anpassen und dann eintragen lassen? Wenn das Teil ein Materialgutachten oder sogar ne ABE hat, beim Tüv vorbei und wenn man es gut gemacht hat, dann nehmen die sowas auch ab. Meine Seitenschweller sind vom Accord und das funzt auch.

Weiß ja nicht, ob ihr den Maxima vom Autohaus Tavus noch kennt, der hatte auch die Front vom Galant und Seitenteile vom BMW.

Ach so, auch mit Teilenummer wirst du glaube ich nicht viel Glück beim Händler haben! Meiner konnte mit der Beschreibung in einer Zeichnung nichts anfangen.
    Liegt sicher auch daran, dass dieses Teil nicht für Deutschland gedacht war, steht zumindest " nicht lieferbar" in der Zeichnung.
    Wenn es denn nicht für Deutschland gebaut ist, bedeutet es, es ist kein E-Prüfzeichen drauf, bedeutet du hast nichts zu dem Ding, da sagt der Tüvi:

Aus was ist das? ?( Bruchsicher? :( Materialgutachten? ??? Nein, Tschüß!

So, genug Gift versprüht, bin jetzt wieder lieb.

Genau diese Frontlippe trudelt bei mir in den nächsten Tagen ein. Ich werd sie dann mal provisorisch bei mir drantüdeln und ein Foto machen. Und wenn dann Interesse besteht, setz ich mich mit meinem Lieferanten in Verbindung und wir machen nen so called Group Deal. Kann euch aber schon jetzt sagen, dass sich der Preis um 200 Teuronianische Taler bewegen wird. Und ich mach keinen Gewinn!

Dafür gibts die bei Nissan sicher nicht.

• Tim!

It was 80 celsius. :) for 12-16 minutes, while taking off the lens you might have to put it to oven again. And as for the glue, yes it will remain on the signals, and when you put the lens back to the housing, you need to put the whole thing in to the oven again to make the glue melt a bit. You can use silicone or superglue too if you want, I used superglue. But if you do this BEWARE of the glue, dont let it leak to the lens or the housing, it will be UGLY and its so hard to remove it :heul: :heul: First time I did it, I left the lens so dirt and the glue was all over it, I had to do the whole operation again :heul: :heul: