Hier ist mein Maxima

Es gibt 33 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 4.912 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von finnismo.

• Könnte nur noch ein bischen Tiefer???

Es wird Wagen geben, die von keinem Tier gezogen werden und mit unglaublicher Gewalt daherfahren

(Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519)

• I like the two cars in the background!!! :D
    Your Maxima looks fine!!!

How did you find us from Finland??? Welcome! :Bier: :Bier:

• Nice to meet you here. how did you find this forum?
    Hope, you´ll have a lot of fun with your Maxima.......and with us :Big:

Gott gebe mir:
    die Gelassenheit, Dinge hinzunehmen, die ich nicht ändern kann,
    den Mut, Dinge zu ändern, die ich ändern kann
    und die Weisheit, das eine vom anderen zu unterscheiden

• Thank you guys! :Bier:
    I did a search with google for maxima bodykits and it came here so here I am :D

• pretty maxima :)

but who is aloud to parkling your car on the gras??? 8o

the nice green......

heartly welcome here in NISBO :)

• Hello.
    Welcome here in the Maxima-area
    of the biggest Nissan-Forum in Germany.
    Beautiful QX.
    Looks very good and strong.

• Oh shit, now I see your white turning lights on your front
    and on the side. And a little spoiler ?
    Please, where can I get that cool things?
    There is nothing like that here in Germany.

• Hello finnismo and welcome.

You also know me, german from the forum at maxima.org

So tell them how you cleared the turn signals because nobody here wants to look international forums where you get more "how to`s" with pictures than on a VW-Scene site in germany. By the way. :Bier:

• Ooh so many answers! 8o Thanks guys! :Bier:

Bastian HEHE it was a nice spot to take pics :]

Christian, I found a bodykit for A32 maxima but it's in NEW ZEALAND! :heul:

MaximaV6, the white side markers are from Primera P11! I had to do some modifications to make them fit but it was worth it, and the modifications were only a few mins job! And I made the front white markers myself 8)
    Spoiler is from a Nissan dealer here in Finland, they only had one so I dont know if these can be found anymore :(

Hi Robert aka German!! :Bier:
    I just put the signals in the oven for like 15 mins and then I took off the lens from the housing! Then there was an orange cup, i took it off, and put back the lens and they are clear! I can make a how-to with pictures if anyone wants?! :Bier:

• Hello finnismo!

Your Maxima is very great! Mit dem englischen habe ich es leider nicht so. Deshalb noch ein paar Worte auf Deutsch. Die weißen Blinker sehen echt super aus. Ein Unterschied wie Tag und Nacht. Die Felgen sehen aber auch nicht schlecht aus und Frontlippe macht echt was her.

Gruß
    Ronny

Die meisten Garagen haben einen Mangel: "In ihnen parkt kein NISSAN "

• Dear finnismo !

I also will welcome you in Germany. It is always a nice possibility to use the internet. Via this way I got a good friend in Sweden for example.

Have you ever been in Germany? Two month ago I have been in Finland : Rovaniemi, Kemijärvi, up north to Raja-Jooseppi, Utsjoki and Nuorgam. From what part are you?

Finland is a nice way to travel, if going through Scandinavia, because of the allowed 120 Kmh on the highway (compared to Norway with a topspeed of 90 kmh). Interesting country at all.

Your car is very nice, my is to be seen in my gallery, too.
    Did you have friends that also own a Maxima, or is there a club?
    best regards,
    Tim (from the Hamburg area)

• nice 1

do u want to use lowering springs (hmm is das eigentlich der korrekte ausdruck ??? ) in the future ?

Wissen ist der einzige Rohstoff der sich bei Gebrauch vermehrt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ghostinmachine ()