Mein Deutch ist scheisse... =)

Es gibt 39 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.324 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von moonshadow.

• Hallo! Heir Matt, und ich bin aus Oklahoma, USA...

Ich bin ein dummer Americaner, so mein Deutch ist nicht so gut...

I stayed in Goettingin for three weeks after highschool, and back then, my German was much much better than it is now, so I appologize for having to resort to English on your boards (but if my experience in Germany holds true today, most of you guys should speak English Heheh).

I drive a US Sentra XE, which has the GA16DE engine in it. Just thought I'd come over to these boards to check out the cool Nissans that you lucky Europeans get that we American's don't.

Anyways... It's nice to be here!

Oh.... and...

Ich bin der Teufel. Hehehe....

Tchuss!

• So hello and welcome to nissanboard.de
    D´you have your own website or just some pics of your ride to show us? Or you just upload some pics into you gallery.

• Herzlich Willkommen!
    :Bier:

In Memoriam Maxima V6 aka Roman: www.dkms.de
    Bitte spenden oder registrieren lassen. Tut nicht weh und rettet Menschenleben!

• welcome to the german nissanboard! :Bier:
    Do you like beer?

Yes, I was "forced" learning English in school but meanwhile I´ve forgot how to speak correctly and my grammar beggars all description :rolleyes:

How did you find us - search engine?

@ Steffen
    just have a look (<- Klick)

nice killist :D

• Hello and welcome "oversea" :Bier:

Tere are allready a few american and australian users here, so you´re not really alone...

I hope you understand the most of the topics here, if there are any questions don´t hesitate.

I´m really interested in pics from american "import" cars, here in germany many modifications are forbidden by the allmighty "TÜV". But they can´t forbid dreams :D

• Sure, I don't mind if you link to my page!

What kind of stuff is not allowed over there?

• RoadDogg, of course I like beer. Hehe. I'm actuallly full blood German... I'm only like, 3rd generation here in America. Don't Germans have to like beer? Hehehe...

Oh, and I found the site because someone on the American boards mentioned it (http://www.nissanforums.com)

• Zitat

What kind of stuff is not allowed over there?

Well, long list...

Tainted Lights, floor lights inside and outside, some kind of air intakes/filters, self-made exhaust modifications, ...

BTW: Nice Cockpit instrument, the tach. Would be great in my Nissan March :D

• Exhaust can be an issue in some places in America... For example, we have catalytic converters, and it is VERY illegal to remove them.

I know here in Oklahoma, any modification to your exhaust that makes it louder than it was from the factory is illegal, but they almost never enforce that.

I can't believe that it could be illegal to have certain types of filters/intakes... What is the reason for this??

• Well, here in good old Germany we already have "Katalysatoren" too, but some "evil" drivers replace them by an empty hull, result: Better Sound, a little bit more power, and loose of insurance...

Air intake filters must be tested by the TÜV for reasons like noise pollution, heat resistance and so on. But everithing that gives even a little bit more power to your car has to be licensed and marked into the car´s papers. Also things that make your car longer, lower or what else. Thats germany, Ordnung muß sein...

• That sucks that you have to report your modifications!! Scheisse!

I know that something that's talked about often on the American boards is advancing your timing... Do you guys do that often over there? It's free, adds about 5 Horsepower, and isn't something that can be seen by evil car inspectors...

• You mean "screwing" a bit the distributor? Yes, it works, but but you get some gain only at the low rpm´s (what´s Drehzahl in english?) and loose a little bit of power at high Drehzahlen... So you have to decide what is more important. The engine temperature gets higher too, but not much.

By cleaning up the engine, replacing the pressure hoses, candles,filters, filling up new oil, adjusting the ignition and a little bit of magic i brought my K10 up to 180 km/h (about 112 mph?) without any serious tuning parts. When i bought it with 240.000 kms on the clock he gave only 135 km/h with 1200ccm.

• nene,lass mal lieber so wenig wie ich es versteh,so wenig versteht man mich..kannst ja übersetzen*gg

• Thing here is: as soon as you change anything that affects your car's noise level, performance or air pollution, you've got to report it and have it inspected by Mr. TÜV. And "performance" is a pretty "stretchable word".
    So, if you optimize your car, you need papers for that. There are certain papers, that allow you to use that tuning without inspection (ABE), but they're pretty seldom. Other papers just show certain figures and the TÜV-engineer can decide whether or not he allows that certain tuning-part.

If you did anything to your car, that you don't have an "okay" from TÜV for, you loose your insurance. That means, that in case of an accident you're very much screwed. You gotta pay everything yourself, you loose your driver's licence, you can even be brought to court for endangering traffic security. The law covers anything from a ticket to even jail (even years!)!

That's why we dream about american tuning parts... you just can't get an okay for them here. I know a guy, i.e. who has been trying for months to find a TÜV-engineer who okays his Blitz Nür Spec (from England). No papers, higher noise levels... no chance!
    :rolleyes:

In Memoriam Maxima V6 aka Roman: www.dkms.de
    Bitte spenden oder registrieren lassen. Tut nicht weh und rettet Menschenleben!