Almeragt´s N15 GTI / SR20VE inside/

Es gibt 44 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 10.927 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Jabo89.

• wow very nice powerband .. max power @ 8400 and rev limiter @ 8500 .. very nice :) thats how a engine should work, max power near rev limiter

whats your actual curb weight ?

• wow very nice powerband .. max power @ 8400 and rev limiter @ 8500 .. very nice :) thats how a engine should work, max power near rev limiter

whats your actual curb weight ?

many thanks! don´t know exactly as far as I was not on the weight, but suppose the weight around 1100 kgs... We will tune on the dyno next week and will try to squeeze another few ponnies...

• We have been on the same dyno with my tuner Raddy yesterday. After several changes in the map and dyno runs We came to decision, that best performed the initial map I Had /which made Raddy on the road/. Raddy tuned a little bit AFR between 5500-6100 RPM, what doesn´t affect the maximum power at all... It was confirmed, that good tune on the road = perfect overall performance.

Against that only change comparing to the last dyno run was the different oil /Millers Oil Nano 10W50 now, in previous dyno run it was 5W40/ , coolant fluid /Evans power cool 180/ and temperature of 16°C against 21°C before, I have got the best numbers as high as: 239,4 [lexicon]HP[/lexicon] and 216 NM. All other changes in the maps made less power - but still around 2-3 PS less only.

don´t know, how it is possible that now We achieved that power... but anyway car runs perfects and has a plenty of power...

Only thing I need is oil cooler - as far as the oil when I´m driving on the track is too hot... On the road I didn´t have any problem /even if I´m driving the car really hard/, but car is running different conditions on the track...

And graph at max = 176 KW / cca 239 PS