Performances sunny

Es gibt 11 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.525 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von benficaa.

• wellcome to our nissanboard!

which pervormances do you exactly mean?? because you allready had written the hp of the sunny!!!

are there no other english or portugues nissan forums where you can ask??

(excuse, if my English is not the best) ;)

mfg

**M@St3r-P**

:D ----> Ein Brett vor der Stirn, schützt das Gehirn! <---- :D

• Well, first welcome to NISBO

I think you mean facts like motor basics such as top speed, accelaration, wheel sizes etc ?

If you are looking for an English wirting board, look at this click me, but softly...

Kneipendeutsch
    Die am häufigsten gebrauchten Worte in einer Kneipe (zum Auswendiglernen für Anfänger):
    - Flur (Wie viel Uhr? )
    - Schlange... (Schon lange nicht mehr gesehen)
    - Eishockey (Alles O. K.)
    - Wirsing (Wieder sehn)
    - Kanufahren (Kann noch fahren)

• Hello welcome to the NISBO ,
    Well you have to specify your request of the perfomences of the N14. YOu have mentioned the HP.. IN Germany the 1.4 has oficialy only 75 HPO but meassurments have shown that there are 87 HP + /- 10 %

regards EWR

• I wanted to know the maximum speed and of the 0 to 100km/h! In Portugal 1,4 87HP exist the engine!

• This engine exists here also, but it has officially 75 HP but in fact it has the 87 HP, guess this was for cheaper insurances.

• Nope, I am getting kicked by an Sr20 engine :D
    Just wait until the ga14de freaks logging in...

• Hello, here you see the maximum speed of my GA14DE :D,

:wink:

• I´ve just tested the maximum speed of my GA14DE yesterday. The Speedometer has show a speed of 210 Km/H, and the GPS Navigation (wich shows the real speed) it was 193 KM/H.

How long it takes to get the 100KM/H mark I don´t know, sorry.

• i also don't know how long the sunny takes to get to the 100km/h mark, but it is an interesting question! :)

my max. speed was 205Km/h (that's no GPS data)!

:D ----> Ein Brett vor der Stirn, schützt das Gehirn! <---- :D