Welcome from the USA!

Es gibt 18 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.110 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von BobderElch.

• Hello.
    Welcomely in the board. Some people here know English and if you ask you them certainly answered gotten. Your NX2000 looks good. I wish you much fun here in the board. Do you have still more links from Nissansites from the USA???

greeting PADDI

• Hallo Pretty WHite

Your 100nx looks very good.
    Where do you come from USA????ß

Do you have seen the new 350Z??????

Nismo3 :D

I m tired but my English is not so good :(

• Hi Ian!

Welcome to our German board.
    I think it's gonna be a tough time for you, trying to understand German... :D

Your NX is a nice car, I used to own a grey '92 100NX (as they're called here) and loved it. Now I fly around in a violet '98 200SX S14a with a SR20DET (200hp) motor.

That article says you're from the West Indies? Where exactly? I visited Martinique, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.

C ya,
    Palermo
    (no, not Italian!)

In Memoriam Maxima V6 aka Roman: www.dkms.de
    Bitte spenden oder registrieren lassen. Tut nicht weh und rettet Menschenleben!

• Hello Ian,

my name is Carlo, i see the pictures from your Car wow looks great.
    you are from New York, i have a house in Mobile AL. I stay every Year for 4 Weeks in Mobile for Vacation i like the States very much, maybe we see us sometimes.
    If you want you can see my House on www.Dixiewinger.de.vu

best regards

Carlo

• Nismo

Laut seinen Angaben isser aus Brooklyn, New York.

He's from Brooklyn, NY.

• I am from Brooklyn NYC. My car has a lot more work to it now.

I am using 2 windows to surf this site. One is the German site and one is thru a Translator site. It is a task but it is fun! I ma trying to get the European sites together with the American sites because we need to get one big ass database together.

Koschi, Gerband others are on our site! Please cross over!

http://www.sr20deforum.com
    http://www.nissanforums.com
    I am posting like hell about this site there. We wwelcome yall and are jealous as hell about the Euro cars. We are very Nissan heavy now!

:Bier: :Bier:

• Hi Ian why are you jealous on the European cars?

why translates you not a
    lso with babelfish then see you which for one shit builds.

The last sentence understood? (translated by babelfish) :D ?( 8) ;)

Der Asphalt qualmt die Reifen schrein.....das kann nur ein GTI gewesen sein
    Greetz vom Tim :D
    schaut mal hier vorbei: NX-TEILEMARKT

• Zitat

Original von 100NX-Teile
    Hi Ian why are you jealous on the European cars?

why translates you not a
    lso with babelfish then see you which for one shit builds.

The last sentence understood? (translated by babelfish) :D ?( 8) ;)

We are jealous because you guys have those awesome body kits!

Iam looking for the NX hatch spoiler from Nissan but they do not sell it here in the USA. I have a few online contacts there trying to source one for me! :Cobra:

• Are there the Nissan March(Micra) K10 with you??? Can one receive with you for the K10 Tuningparts???

• Hi Doug,

I think it should be the other way around: we'd be looking at the cool stuff in the US, that our beloved German vehicle inspection organization (TÜV) won't let us use here...
    :D

Have fun,
    Palermo

• We germans are just the other way 'round. We're jealous like hell because of the real nice body kits you can buy in the united states for our beloved import cars.

Also the import scene in the states is much cooler and in a way better established than in germany. In the states there are many imports like the 240 sx, 300 ZX, skylines, supras and all the other cool cars. In germany many people still prefer those german cars like Opel and VW. But these cars are just boring *g*

I've ordered my rear wing from the states and the air intakes from Sidney Special Vehicles in Australia because you can't get aero parts like these in germany.

If i live in the states, I would try to get a veilside front bumper on my NX :)

• I hope you got in on the group deal for the clear turnsignal lenses for the NX's.

http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23457

http://nxforum.covers.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=128

• Pretty WHite:

Yes, I'm in on the deal. We've ordered 11 pairs of clear lenses for the 100 NX internet club.

And we can't wait to get thoses lenses :-)They are very cool!