Hilfe bei den Lichtern des Xenons R51

Es gibt 63 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 6.892 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Phryso.

• Kite was faster :will-u-understand: :D

the new car called "Qashqai" its like the smaller version of the Rogue.

if they sell them in the US, i think the car would be get an other name, because the Qashqai are nomads in Iran.

Ich bin ein Deutscher und noch dazu ein Westerwälder; das will soviel heißen wie zwei Deutsche!
    Peter Melander Graf von Holzappel

• Hi blinki,

in respect of the diesel price in the US:
    My sister is married to an American and lives in Washington state. My brother in law lived long years here in Germany and fell in love with diesel cars. Realizing the prices in the US he decides to "cook" his own diesel. He is collecting used frying oil from hamburger stations and refines it until it can be used in his older Mercedes diesel car. So he pays about 5 US cent per liter biodiesel, just the money for some chemicals and a bit of electricity. Surely the scent of fresh fries out of his muffler is priceless :D

At the start, he had to change some seals in the fuel lines, and added a small filter, mainly to filter out minor traces of paraffin. He is a pretty good mechanic and does all work by himself.

All this works very fine, during my last visit over there I drove the car many times w/o any probs.

Nix mehr Nissan!

Träger des roten Gürtes in Okidoki und Sna-Fu

• No Qashqai in the US market. The closest thing is the Nissan Versa. Its difficult to get the American public to accept and respect small cars.

I think the more cost is from the Diesel and all the good options you get. We also don't get the Smartkey as it is called here. My wife's Murano has the smart key though. I have the regular key with the remote fob.

Yes, I have the 3rd row seating. I would prefer if Nissan had only made 2 rows with better leg room in the 2nd row. But I find it comfortable.

• the Qashqai is a nice car. it is a car in a group called "Kompakt" or named like the leader of this group; The "(VW) Golf-class".

keyless go / Smart key is a very nice thing. i like it very much, no trouble seeking keys with full hands etc. ;) :D

Ich bin ein Deutscher und noch dazu ein Westerwälder; das will soviel heißen wie zwei Deutsche!
    Peter Melander Graf von Holzappel