My Primera, question abaout the exhaust.

Es gibt 26 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.656 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von christian.

• [OFFTOPIC]wieso sollte ich? ich wollte doch die deutschen hier ansprechen und nicht den themenstarter[/OFFTOPIC]

• Offizieller Beitrag

The theme is about 4 pipe sportexhausts, not the english language from me or the others. :mmmm: :idee:

• sure. well, to me the P11 is looking better with only one exhaust pipe. magnaflow exhaust is the best solution for a nissan :perfekt:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think not for Primeras but S14, N15 and so on.

• 118db is really hard! :D but i like it hard!
    One question: Is there a difference between the traveller and my p11? I think the traveller is such longer or not?

By the way, my english is bad to :eieiei2:, i was a european portugese, not a british gentelman :D

I´m really interested in this fox-systems. i´m not a magnaflow-friend, that are motorcycle exhaust systems ;)
    christian: the left side, how was it mounted? have you weldet it? an what about the heat protection for the tank on the left side? have you a picture that shows your car underfoot?

Realy great community!!!![schild]Verynice community NISBO[/schild]

• the travellers rear bumper is a few centimetre longer - i would say about 3 cm...but i think christian can tell you the exact difference

anyway - you need to buy an exhaust for the sedan and not for the traveller. if you buy the travellers exhaust you will see that it is too long and it'll look silly under your bumper ;)

if you look at my thread - espacially this post you can see the difference in the length of an sedan-exhaust mounted to a traveller - as you can see the exhaust ends under the bumper - i could change it by altering the fitting of the exhaust - but as it didn't drives me mad to see my exhaust endinung under the bumper - well - i'll leave it that way (in other words - im too lazy and i like the way it looks ;))

• Offizieller Beitrag

[OFFTOPIC] Dominik: :will-u-understand: nach 12 Jahren ist auch nen 14Punkte-Englisch-Abi vergessen. Ärgert mich auch, berechtigt aber nicht zu dummen Sprüchen. Weitere themenfremde Ergüsse hier werd ich übrigens spontan löschen. :finger:[/OFFTOPIC]

Zitat

One question: Is there a difference between the traveller and my P11? I think the traveller is such longer or not?

The difference is, that the tail is 57mm longer. So there ist only an longer tail pipe.

Zitat

christian: the left side, how was it mounted? have you weldet it? an what about the heat protection for the tank on the left side? have you a picture that shows your car underfoot?

of course:

The mounting-system is quite simple- there is only one fixation on the left side.

Grüße

Chris