Headlamp cleaner: missing right nozzle+Bumpercap silver-grey

Es gibt 9 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.449 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von ehidding.

• I am missing (think somebody stole it) my right headlamp spraying nozzle of the headlamp cleaning unit. this is the unit coming out of the bumper for spraying the headlamps. It is only the "click-on-unit" which is two nozzles + protection cap which covers the hole in the bumper when the spaying unit is retracted in rest-position. Protection cap should be silver-grey. Does somebody know the cost of this click-on unit, and where to order (dealer or online)? thank you for your help.

• this thing you will only get by your local nissan dealer, cost around 70euro or 90 cant remember, but it wasnt cheap.

It could be that you loose this thing when using it, this happened to me

This thing you can order in your car color so you dont have to spray it

cheers

• The nozzle coast 70€ ??? That´s a skin game. For my Trans Sport i paid 12$ for this nozzle

Meine Rechtschreibfehler, Satzfehler e.t.c könnt Ihr bei mir um 1,20€ per Stück kaufen.

• even worse.
    After skimming all 2e hand car recyclers without succes.
    Today ordered through Nissan Dealer.

:pol: EURO 131 :pol:

That's a real rip-off.

• Not only does it cost Euro 131 trough dealer........
    It comes in natural plastics color. X(
    So you have to spend also Euro 10 plus Euro 10 for spraycan of primer and paint in color of your car. All in All Euro 151 for spraynozzle :pol:

• i thought the are already painted, my dealer said this to me, there are 4 different numbers for the 4 colors

greetings

• I had the same Problem at the begining of this Year. So i orderd the Part with the number:( i post it tonight becuase now i´m @ Work):D

it costs around 90,- euros. And it was the painted cap including the nozzle.

i lost it on the Autobahn. This problem was discussed here some times.

• Wel...
    the part I got supplied was part.no 286413Y70C (Nozzle assy)
    Euro 110.15 excl. Fat..... Euro 131,08 including FAT.
    So this is the passenger side front-nozzle-assy.
    And it came in "Neutral plastic"-color.... so you have to primer/paint it in the color of your car.

For the record.....
    Maybee others can inform about the other partnumber(s):
    Left and right side and also different painted colors?

I also read the other threads now about this toppic....
    Seems real week point to eject this nozzle assy under extreme conditions like snow/frost/.....

• The Partnumber which you posted is the Alternative. This is the Original number:286413Y705 In the Parts Catalog on www.nissan4u.com you´ll find it! Your Colorcode is KL0.
    Like i said i orderd this 10 months ago i think! And it was the nozzle with the cap.Coloured in kl0

• Thanks Nismo-P10 for link to nissan4u.com.

However did not find my KL0-color in the "erstzulassung March-2003".
    have to go back to the 2002-AUG model to find KL0 color. ???

here is link to colors EV0 KH3 KL0 KT3 QT1 CP2 DR2 JW0 BW9 and AX5
    http://nissan4u.com/parts/maxi…p_cleaner/illustration_2/

Here is link for later additioal colors QX1 KY0 EY0 WV2 BW5
    http://nissan4u.com/parts/maxi…p_cleaner/illustration_2/

You can find the part numbers for left- and right-hand Nozzle head lamp cleaner.