Scheinwerfer für Nissan Primera

Es gibt 13 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.327 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von 00Fishmaster.

• I'm from the United States and drive a P10. In the US, our headlamps are not good at all. I'm interested in buying the H1+H4 German headlights. I want to buy one set, left and right, and probably later I will be ordering a bunch more for others in the US. I'm looking for someone is willing to ship them to me, or if someone can get me the contact information of a parts seller in germany.

I don't speak german so if you know english, that would be preferable as the online translators are not very good. ;)

Ich komme aus den Vereinigten Staaten und fahre ein P10. In den US sind unsere Scheinwerfer nicht an allen gut. Ich bin interessiert, an, die Scheinwerfer des Deutschen zu kaufen H1+H4. Ich möchte einen Satz kaufen, nach links und nach rechts, und vermutlich später werde ich ein Bündel mehr für andere in den US bestellen. Ich suche jemand bin bereit, sie zu mir zu versenden oder, wenn jemand mir die Kontaktinformationen eines Teilverkäufers in Deutschland erhalten kann.

Colin Gillespie - 1993.5 Nissan Primera -

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von trbobrk ()

• The european H4/H1-P10-Headlamps are also not the real McCoy! :( So I suppose it wouldn´t have the effect you want!

May be there are better bulbs with more power for your US-Headlamps, that´s for example the only way for us to get a little bit more output from our Halogen-Headlamps: Using high-power bulbs.

Der robuste DATSUN 120Y. Sicher. Sparsam. Stabil.

DATSUN - Wir machen Zuverlässigkeit. Weltweit.

Wer kein altes Auto fährt, lebt verkehrt! ;)

• There is a firm called Japanteile Neumann.
    They got new (but not original) and used parts for all japan cars.

Their webside is www.Japanteile-Neumann.de

But I don`t know if they´re shipping to USA.
    Look on their side, i think it´s wrote in English.

greetz

• der Link geht nicht :(

• I found a place that will sell the headlamps and ship them to me. In their e-mail they wrote that they can only ship by Vorkasse. What is Vorkasse?

• Offizieller Beitrag

That means you have to pay the money per cheque bevor you get the product to your home! Do you understand?

04.05.06/17.12.09 - Die beiden schönsten Tage meines Lebens!
    08.09.07 - Der drittschönste Tag meines Lebens!

Wäre ich der liebe Gott, dann wär ich hier der Supermod! - powered bei Y.

• I understand. I don't know of too many things in life that you can get the stuff and be billed later, especially on the internet.

• By the way,

can you tell us the shop you are going to buy? Unfortunalety there are some less serious sellers on the market. Maybe we can prevent you for some unneccessary trouble.

Best regards