Fatjoe is here!!!

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.445 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Palermo.

• This is very hard, I can not read german to well. I can speak a little. I found this site after meeting some people from Nissanfreunde last year. If they remember I have a 1993 Nissan Altima. I live in Hanau and at the time I am working on make my car a little better before I start going to all of the Nissan meetings and showing my car. If any one wants to contact me go to www.burnice39@hotmail.com

I don't see any other Americans on this site or is it strictly for Germans? :D

• Zitat

Original von fatjoe
    This is very hard, I can not read german to well. I can speak a little. I found this site after meeting some people from Nissanfreunde last year. If they remember I have a 1993 Nissan Altima. I live in Hanau and at the time I am working on make my car a little better before I start going to all of the Nissan meetings and showing my car. If any one wants to contact me go to www.burnice39@hotmail.com

I don't see any other Americans on this site or is it strictly for Germans? :D

First of all welcome to the Nissanboard. I hope you'll enjoy it :) And of course this board isn't for Germans only ;)

Greetings from Rüsselsheim ;)

• By the way if you don't understand what someone has written just ask and you can be sure that someone will translate it for you. I tink that most of the users speak english :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

hello and welcome a board

and you are right, the most of our members are German speaking people from Germany, Austria and the Switzerland

but we are open for members around the world

have a nice day

-----====>>>>> :) 2001-2023 by Jens [NOT] :) <<<<<====-----
    Ein kluger Mann widerspricht keiner Frau. Er wartet, bis sie es selbst tut.

• Hello
    welcome on Board ...have a lot of Fun!!

(mist hätte ich in der schule doch besser aufgepaßt :Cobra: :D )

129,7 Dezibel @ 80Hz am Frontsystem
    124,6 Dezibel @ 50Hz am Frontsystem

• Hey Fatjoe,
    there are only a few non-german-speaking guys here. They tend to use english-speaking sites in the UK or US.
    Nevertheless, most people here had english in school and are able to help if you ask them to.
    Anyway, have a nice time and perhaps we'll meet here in Ol' Europe somewhere... ;)

In Memoriam Maxima V6 aka Roman: www.dkms.de
    Bitte spenden oder registrieren lassen. Tut nicht weh und rettet Menschenleben!