B+G Suspension

Es gibt 23 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.457 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Mr. Dezent.

• [ebayartikelnummer]270181449449[/ebayartikelnummer]

Does anyone know this brand? How 'bout the material quality and the ride quality?

It looks very similar to the Intrax RS set.

• Offizieller Beitrag

In formes times there existed a brand named "B&G". The suspension parts were built by lesjoförs in sweden. From 2002 untill now these parts are distributed as "lesjoförs" or ventura.

This are the facts for germany- how it is in other countries- i don't know.

But: lesjoförs oder b&G never had any suspension-parts like the INTRAX- only "normal" lowering-kits.

Your ebay-link seems to be an INTRAX- the only difference is the silver color on the "help-spring" (INTRAX: red).
    Even the price ist too cheap for an real new INTRAX.

Grüße

Chris

• How do you explain the price and the looks of the set, keeping the brand in mind?

I got this reply from the seller:

B+G Suspension is an US company nowadays:

http://www.b-gsuspension.com/

And a reply in a similar topic on G20.net, also started by me:

Zitat

Mitch (mep) had that setup and then sold it to Darren here in the UK. It's still on his old car which went through two different NPOC members of which the second one traded it in towards a Lexus.

According to Daz and Andy (EVOGT) it handled very well.

• Would you be so kind to translate the German email for me, just to be sure.

I'm planning on buying this kit in januari '08.

• es fehlt aber ein teilegutachten und ist damit im bereich stvzo nicht zugelassen

• Zitat

Original von DaMasterPNut
    Would you be so kind to translate the German email for me, just to be sure.

Zitat

Hi,
    it seems as if it is 100 percent an Intrax RS, because nearly all suspensions have on their components written "Intrax".
    Shipping 29,00 € except for islands.

• Nurr mal so für Trickser...da könnte man sich ja das FW holen und mit nem Originalgutachten zulassen oder? Wenn eh überall Intrax drauf steht.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Wenn es das INTRAX ist, passt es bei allen Modellen- selbst beim Kombi, auch wenn bei dem die härteren INTRAX-Federn an der HA zu empfehlen sind.

Grüße

Chris

• Not exactly, there's been 3 different Versions of Suspension Layout on the rear of the P11.

1. Version: Suspension Mount has two up facing screw bolts and is fixed with two nuts from the inside.

2. Version: Suspension Mount has no bolts, the bolts are on the chassis facing down and the suspension mount is fixed with the nuts from the outside.

3. Version: like 2.Version but with additionally two up facing screw bolts where the rear suspension strut is mounted with two nuts from the inside.

The rubber parts also vary but not between the versions but the factory year.

My Hatchback P11 has only 2 Rubberparts on the Rear but I've seen schematics with up to 5 Rubberparts.

For the B+G Suspension I don't know, sorry.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von DaMasterPNut
    This is not suitable for SRi + GT because the rear is mounted from the inside of the trunk.

But the "B+G"-Kit contains only the springs an the shock-absorbers- so it doesn' matter, where the suspension ist mounted.

My INTRAX was mounted on my P11 GT (TopSport), befor i took it for my Traveller. And there were no problems. And my Traveller even had the normal suspension.

Grüße

Chris

• So, muss das hier nochmal aufgreifen.

Ich hab mich auch mal mit dem Verkäufer in Verbindung gesetzt ob das tatsächlich ein Intrax ist und ob da Prüfnummern draufstehen zwecks Gutachtenbeschaffung.

Antwort war dass es Ihrer Meinung nach ein Intrax ist udn zu den Nummer:
    "Vorspannfedern 80-20, Hauptfeder VA : BMS54P10 , Hauptfeder HA : 54P11HA"

Hier gibts doch ein paar mit nem Intrax im P11, kann mir da eventuell jemand sagen ob das hinkommen kann?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Joa, das sind die Kennzeichnungen der P11er Intraxe.

Fehlt nur die Kennzeichnung des Dämpfers- aber da gibts nichts anderes passendes.

Grüße

Chris