Mein Deutch ist scheisse... =)

Es gibt 39 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 3.323 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von moonshadow.

• Hello an welcome at the german NissanBoard :D

I´m suprised seeing an american here but that´s ok, we like Nissan drivers all over the world :) And, yes germans like beer very much and we hate the TÜV :D

BigB :Bier:

:D Der der euch das Fürchten lehrt, der den ihr über Kilometer Entfernung schon hört!!! :D

• hi and welcome,
    funny, i did the same on the american nissanforums a few weeks ago. skilled guys there. should be like this more often...

• Offizieller Beitrag

HI and welcome on board :Bier:

As you can see, we like the :Bier: and the :Bier: smiley :P

I am also a member of the English NissanBoard, maybe we meet us on this board.

But one question is left, Why are you a stupid American ?

• Herzlich willkommen

viel spaß im Forum :)

Zitat

Original von RoadDogg
    @ Steffen
    just have a look (<- Klick)

da macht aber einer auf dicke Hose :D

Wer andern eine Bratwurst brät, hat selbst ein Bratwurstbratgerät.

• Zitat

Original von RoadDogg
    hehe, Ruhe auf den billigen Plätzen :D

Wollte doch nur Steffen ein bissl ärgern; normal übersieht er sowas nicht

Greetz :Bier:

wollte nur ein bißchen

Zitat

Palermo

Scheisse in den Ventilator werfen

:Bier:

Wer andern eine Bratwurst brät, hat selbst ein Bratwurstbratgerät.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von XGordonX ()

• @RD @XGX

Jetzt habt Ihr mich mit Euren so ähnlichen Avataren ganz meschugge gemacht...
    :baby:

@XGX

Das ich schon zitiert werde... :D ich habs geschafft! Das Lebenswerk ist vollbracht! Ich wurde zitiert! :D

In Memoriam Maxima V6 aka Roman: www.dkms.de
    Bitte spenden oder registrieren lassen. Tut nicht weh und rettet Menschenleben!

• hi,

i have a question, what cost ur tach??? ( also auf gut deutsch was kostet der drehzahlmesser?? )

boa, mein englisch is ja mal derbe eingerostet, und sowas hatte ma ne 2 -> tztztztz

• Jens, that comment about me being dumb was in reference to my German being as crappy as it is, when you guys speak really good English.

InFLICT, My tach was like, $120 US, if I remember... I got it a LONG time ago...

• I´ve heard that for 5000 russians who speak english there is one American speaking russian...

Doesn´t matter, the mean thing is to understand each other., isn´t it?

I have a question concerning the tach, too :))

What is the little tube aside for? Looks like a light bulb or something like that. Here in ".de" you find almost only instruments that have a diametre of 52mm.

In my Nissan Micra (I think you call that crate "March") i have some plans 2 build in a line of horizontal digital instruments, about 5 cm heighth and 40 cm long... Some kind of "flat Knight Rider" :D

BTW: Do you still calculate in Inches or does the metric system has won in the USA?

• @RR

Das ist ein Shiftlight. Das leuchtet schön hell auf und sagt Dir, wann Du schalten sollst. Du kannst es frei auf eine bestimmte Drehzahl einstellen. Außerdem sind da noch Knöpfe, um z.B. die erreichte Höchstdrehzahl anzuzeigen.

• Right, right, Palermo... I dont know if "Schoen hell" is the right term though... It's not so much schoen as it is stoeren. :)

Mine also has a feature that lets me recal the highest RPM that I hit... So that after a race I can make sure that I was shifting when I should have been.

• Merci Beaucoup @ Palermo. Ich habe ein ähnliches Anzeigegerät auf dem Dashboard: Einen Stoffhasen. Wenn dessen Ohren zittern ist es Zeit, den nächsten Gang reinzujagen :)

• RR - The ones on the dash, from the factory, are horrible compared to one on a tach that you are able to program yourself...

• Zitat

Original von Radarrider
    Merci Beaucoup @ Palermo. Ich habe ein ähnliches Anzeigegerät auf dem Dashboard: Einen Stoffhasen. Wenn dessen Ohren zittern ist es Zeit, den nächsten Gang reinzujagen :)

LOL

Mein Albatros ist darauf nicht abgerichtet... :D

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von moonshadow
    Hiho!

also from me a big welcome.
    so early in the morning my english ist not the best, but i hope, you´ll have a nice time here

... and also in the evening :D :D :D

• @ Moonshadow: Contenance, mon cher :P

@GA16DESentraXE

Zitat

The ones on the dash, from the factory, are horrible compared to one on a tach that you are able to program yourself...

Agreed... :Bier: